Travelling to Canada by Air

Travel to Canada

Travelling to Canada by Air

Are you planning to travel to Canada? Are you aware of the necessary precautions that you need to take? The following are tips to guide you about the measures you need to take before travelling to Canada. These are also tips on how to avoid being denied entry into the country.

When travelling to Canada, whether by airplane, bus or train, do not bring non-refundable Canadian visa stamps. This includes stamps of other countries as well. These stamps can only be valid for so many months and once this limit has been met, the stamp is no longer valid. You can still enter Canada if you have your passport and visa stamps in Canada. However, if you plan to travel to Canada by airplane, bus or train, see the Country Specific Information Centre (CISCA) website for detailed information about quarantine laws and the general entry requirements. For further information on travel restrictions, see the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services home pages.

The most common way to enter Canada is by air. When applying for a passport for travel to Canada, provide proof that you have a current passport that is valid and will be accepted for travel to Canada. Foreign nationals who wish to enter Canada by airplane must follow all measures and regulations regarding their intended destination, which are specified in the Immigration and Border Protection Regulations.

Although many people traveling to Canada by airplane do so to visit family and friends, some do so because they are about to become permanent residents of the country. Permanent residents are recognized as people entitled to all rights and privileges, including the freedom of movement and residence within Canada. In order to qualify as a permanent resident, you must have been residing in Canada for two years. For some, this requires having landed in Canada and then settled in. If your goal is to become a permanent resident, you will need to visit your province’s immigration office to apply for a permanent resident card. Once you have obtained an immigrant registration card, you are eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship.

Another way to travel to Canada is by boat. Persons traveling to Canada by boat must be prepared for some special health risks. Pregnant women, children and people with certain chronic conditions, such as HIV/AIDS or cancer, are excluded from taking the boat to Canada. Travel to Canada by boat can only begin once your passport has been upgraded to a penthouse. Pinthouses are recognized as Canadian passports and are available for purchase at any travel agency.

Those travelling to Canada by plane must follow the same stringent requirements of those who enter by land. They must obtain a health certificate from the Federal Public Health Office and a Canadian passport if applying for citizenship. While in Canada, travellers can also obtain Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CPO) from the Canadian Immigration authorities. A CPO proves that you have been in Canada for at least fourteen days and that you are now permanent residents.

If you have crossed the border but are still in doubt about your identity or if you have applied for a CPO but are still unsure, you should consult a Canadian Immigration consultant. These consultants can help you deal with problems such as overstaying in Canada or having false documentation. In cases where there is suspicion of overstaying or falsification of documentation, the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) will conduct a positive test result and then detain you. If you are found to have entered Canada without a visa or other immigration documents, you will be required to leave the country.

For individuals planning to travel to Canada by air, there are several options for arriving in Canada by crossing the Exiting Canada Border under the International Airports Act. These include a direct flight from an airline servicing Canada, to a point-to-point point between points specified by the government. However, air travel between points within Canada requires special authorization, which can only be obtained from an Immigration, Customs and Refugees Canada office. Travelling by road is also possible, but this option is not advised for those travelling with their immediate family members. Travelling by way of an air freight service is more secure and faster than travelling by road, especially for individuals planning to include their immediate family members.