What is Cruise Compete?Taking the idea of finding your next cruise line to book your upcoming voyage and redefining it is what Cruise Compete does best. Instead of operating as a direct booking site, Cruise Compete is an anonymous platform where eager travelers find value deals on cruises.
Using Cruise Compete to Book Your Next CruiseThe business model behind Cruise Compete means that you have access to multiple travel agencies offering cruise line deals and routes. The website is powered by consumers and their feedback and recommendations on cruises.
Cruise Compete Features and ServicesOne of the major highlights revolves around the custom crafting of cruises that are tailormade to the needs of your specific vacation. All you need to do is choose a ship name or cruise liner and input a departure date.
The service then delivers real-time quotes from travel agents to you directly, and upon weighing prices and choosing the one for you, your booking is made.
Cruise Compete Pros
- Only the lowest prices are displayed for chosen cruises
- A user-friendly and responsive website
- Prompt responses to contact customer service
Cruise Compete Cons
- A travel agency may charge booking fees beyond those offered by the cruise operator
- Double charging on credit cards may occur
- Coupons can expire without prior notice
Cruise Booking Sites
6Last Minute Cruises
8Royal Caribbean Cruises
9Costco Travel Cruises
10Vacations To Go
12Disney Cruise Line
13Norwegian Cruise Line