A Guide to Travel to China

Travel to China

A Guide to Travel to China

If you are a foreigner and wish to travel to China, there are some basic requirements which you need to fulfil before departure. Firstly, it is necessary to obtain an exit visa from the Chinese Embassy in your home country or any other country which has diplomatic relation with China. The timing of this visa approval will depend on the duration of your work in China as well as when you leave China. You also have to provide evidence of your employment in China. Failure to do so may lead to a refusal on your visa.

Once you have obtained an exit visa and your work permit, you can now proceed to register with the Chinese embassy. At the main exit point of the China – Hong Kong border, all travellers are required by Chinese law to register with the Public Security Bureau. This is usually done at the exit point near the Zhenzhi road in the capital city of Beijing. You must present your valid passport and the registration card of the Chinese consulate in Hong Kong. It is essential that you present your work permit and identity cards.

The Public Security Bureau in China will then process your documents and stamp them. They will be delivered to the Chinese Consulate in Hong Kong for processing. The Chinese authorities normally require foreigners to follow the directions of local authorities in Hong Kong when travelling to China. Foreigners are not allowed to buy property or carry out banking transactions in China without the relevant consent of the local government.

The first step you should take is to get an exit and entry card from the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. You should also carry a passport and related documents such as work permit and residence permit. You can also use the latest Chinese tourist guide to familiarise yourself with the different locations and points of interest when travelling to China.

There are several types of Chinese exit bans that apply to different cities and regions in China. A basic one is the exit ban, which is in place to protect China’s national security. If you are travelling outside of the areas that have no local public security bureau, you may be banned to leave the country. On the other hand, there are others such as special entry permits, work permits and business visas that are often only available to foreigners once they have undergone thorough processing by the Chinese authorities. You will need these kinds of permits to enter China.

There are many cities in China where tourists face the risk of being barred entry. The most common ban areas are along the China-Mills Road and the Yangtse River. In both cities, foreigners are required to have a valid passport in order to cross the border. You will need to have the correct prescription medicines if you are travelling to China from any of the three main European countries – Ireland, Spain or Italy. Such prescriptions include medicine containing tetracycline, an antibiotic that is banned in China due to the risks that it poses.

There are several different entry rules may apply if you are travelling between the cities of Beijing, Shanghai and Guilin. For instance, there is a high risk factor involved for foreigners travelling to China from the UK. The number of Chinese officials working in the UK that are on either temporary or permanent leave is unusually high. British nationals who travel to China and wish to leave the country must apply for a leave to enter China. There are certain Chinese standards for those who wish to leave the country. These standards are different to those of the UK and the US and may require a higher level of care than normal.

If you are travelling from the UK to China, then there are strict requirements for you to pass through the CCTVT ( Customs & Excise Zone) at Haneda Airport. The CCTVT is very similar to the airports in the UK; therefore, if you fail to observe the CCTVT regulations when entering or leaving China, you may have your passport invalidated. There are no public conveyances available in the CCTVT area, so you should not carry any visual or audio signals or information that could be used against you while travelling to China from the UK.